Vinyl Products in Orange County
High-Quality and Long-Lasting Materials
Vinyl is quickly becoming the widespread solution for replacing frail, decayed, or unpleasant fencing. The material is an affordable and low-maintenance alternative with an unprecedented number of uses. At Saddleback Fence and Vinyl Products, our items reflect this increasing demand for highly reliable and inexpensive materials. Commercial and residential clients agree, products of this nature are the unquestionable choice for Orange County vinyl fencing or other similar needs.
Your Ultimate Authority for Vinyl Fencing
For good reason, vinyl fencing remains one of our most beloved and popular products. Installing a vinyl fence can produce a marvelous effect onto any residential area while completely bypassing the headache of routine maintenance or upkeep. It is the right choice in a variety of situations and our catalogue of options reflects this.
Some of the special services available for vinyl fences include:
- Expert advice on vinyl fences
- Certagrain wood texture
- Lattice top
- Picket top
- Alternating picket
- Closed picket
- Open picket
- Rail fence
- Scalloped picket
We offer a wide range of products!
All of your fencing, structural, or property adornment needs are in one place. As one of the leading vinyl fencing companies in California, we use the most scientifically advanced vinyl products available for fencing to provide you more durability and peace of mind. Our installation crews are trained in our proprietary installation process and offer our services throughout Orange County, Long Beach, and Palos Verdes.
Check out our list of products below:
- Vinyl fences: Durable and cost-effective, vinyl fences bring beauty to any property while steering clear of the stressful nature of constant maintenance. These are an excellent investment that will last for many years.
- Vinyl patio covers: Add style and functionality to your patio with one of our patio covers that come with a lifetime warranty as well. The warranty insures against cracking, peeling, discoloration, weather defects, rotting, and other structural or cosmetic problems.
- Gates / Utility Doors: The vinyl gates and utility doors that we install are dependable and attractive products. They can endure harsh conditions. Despite their aesthetic appearance, they are reinforced with aluminum for heavy-duty reliability and protection.
- Vinyl wood grain: If you are eager to enjoy the benefits of vinyl but hesitate because of the appeal of wood, we provide the perfect solution with wood grain vinyl products. They are able to withstand the elements and do not require the upkeep that wood needs.
- Knotwood: For a durable option that doesn’t have the disadvantages of wood or other weak materials, Knotwood is designed from aluminum and provides the quality of a strong and reliable material. Ask us and we will help you learn more about this unique option.
- Decks: Thinking about designing a deck? We carry three different kinds of vinyl-like materials that retain all of the qualities that make vinyl so appealing. If you are interested in the look of wood, we also stock composite material that imitates wood.
- Aluminum/Steel Fences: Saddleback has partnered with Alumi-Guard, a premier aluminum U.S distributor. The steel we use is Secure Weld Plus. A top-of-line steel product produced in the USA. Our steel and aluminum ornamental fences are designed for optimal durability and corrosion resistance. Saddleback offers Armor Guard powder coated aluminum fence, matching gates, guardrail and handrail.
Explain your needs to us!
With products that address a variety of needs, we are equipped to provide for the items you need for your current job. We are committed to making sure you have durable products that can last you for years to come. If you would like more information, please call us today at (888) 498-4695.
Why Choose Us?
- All Products Are Manufactured In United States
- Large Orange County Showroom
- All Products Are Warrantied
- Direct Pricing
- No Subcontractors
- Same Point Of Contact for Entire Project