A Faster Way to Get Your RFP
Saddleback Fence desires to make the process of scheduling your job walk as convenient as possible. The above calendar is designed for you to book a job walk for your Request for Proposal. This gives you the opportunity to ensure you or your representative will have the exact time that works best. One of our HOA specialists will meet you at the address provided. Using this calendar will ensure you know the exact details of your appointment:
1. What time to expect a Saddleback Fence representative to arrive.
2. The project information is correct and complete.
3. A quicker response to the Job Request.
Saddleback Fence’s ultimate goal for this calendar is to make your project estimate process as simple as possible. So, please follow the instructions below.
How to Schedule Your Free Request for Proposal
This process may be new to you so here are simple instructions on how to book your complimentary Request for Proposal:
1. Select a date- choose a date that works best for your schedule.
2. Choose a time. The calendar automatically pushes the date forward 2 days. We do not allow same-day appointments via the calendar. Each date is time blocked 3o minutes apart.
3. Timing: The appointments will be at least 1 hour long with an hour before and after for drivetime.
4. Input your details: Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, City, Zip Code, and Scope of Work
5. Please leave any additional notes in the Notes section.
Examples: Contact for the property walk, gate codes/keys, abnormal driving instructions.
*If you would like to cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance. You can go to the confirmation email to cancel.
It’s that simple.
With Saddleback Fence it’s all Done Well and Done Right
Why Choose Us?
- All Products Are Manufactured In United States
- Large Orange County Showroom
- All Products Are Warrantied
- Direct Pricing
- No Subcontractors
- Same Point Of Contact for Entire Project